Thursday, May 18, 2006

Melbourne or bust

Hi folks...
No more earthquakes to report, knock wood. Although it's only been a couple of days since the last one, so hopefully I haven't jinxed anything.
An update on my upcoming holiday plans. Although Fiji, the Cook Islands (saw your comment Toni, and still want to try the Cooks after Survivor), and Samoa didn't work out, we found a cheap deal on flights to Melbourne (SE Australia) and went ahead and booked them. After a couple of days in Melbourne, we plan on renting a car and driving the Great Ocean Road, which looks incredible:

http://www.greatoceanrd.org.au/

We're planning on going late-June, early-July for about 12 days. Can't wait!!!

Also, my new flatmate Steven and his partner will be in NYC in early July if anyone's around and wants to show him some real New York culture. He's awesome, and I'd love to give a little NY hospitality in return for all the Kiwi hospitality I've received. Let me know if you're around and have some time to give him a warm welcome!

Love,
C.

No comments: