Sunday, June 25, 2006

Tiny Hiatus

Hi friends,
Just wanted to let you know that I won't be blogging for the next two weeks. I'm in a desperate scramble to write a paper between now (Monday morning) and tomorrow afternoon (anyone have any brilliant insight into how Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead serves as deconstructionist literature?). Once I hand it in, I then have salsa class, and then come home to pack.
Hopefully I'll survive this hell of a paper in time to catch my 6AM flight to Melbourne on Wednesday. Will be in Melbourne for two days, then driving along the Great Ocean Road, up to Adelaide, then taking a night-bus back to Melbourne in time to come home on 10th July.
I'm sure I'll have tons of photos to upload when I return.
Love you and miss you all tons.
Love,
Claire

p.s. Still no sign of sweet little Honda.

No comments: