Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Reston

We drove down to Virginia this past weekend to visit my friend Angela and her awesome family. It had been almost a year (!) since our last visit, and we were dying to catch up with her and see how much the little Banannie has grown.
I'm happy to report she's still cute as pie and smart as a whip! I don't know what normal development for a 16 month-old is, but Annie's razor sharp and full of character.
We went to local farm which had newly-arrived calves and lambs...
The most giantest pig ever



Lambs and sheep basking in the sun



Closeup (just look at those faces!)

Banannie!




Bununnie!


Little calf peeking out





Yeah, watch those little fingers









Cow schnoz looking for something to chew on



Luckily he found my coat


Another animal zoning in on my coat



No comments: