Thursday, January 21, 2010

Monumental project


With the wedding coming up in (fingers crossed) October, and being smack dab in the middle of a class in ethics and ethical leadership, I've given myself a project:

Make our wedding as ethically responsible as possible.

What does this include? Using locally-produced products to enrich and sustain the community. Being as green as possible to limit our effect on the planet. Donating percentages of our registries to charity. Trying to find as many ways to have the money we spend on the wedding go towards helping others.

I've gotten a ton of really helpful ideas from folks, and am always looking for more. I'll update my blog with the various ideas I'm working with and let you know the progress.

If you're reading this blog...do you have any ideas?

No comments: