Saturday, September 02, 2006

Miss me?

Surprise!
It's been a couple of action-packed weeks here in NZ, so forgive me for not writing sooner. Both my mom and Mike came for visits, and as of yesterday afternoon I am officially guest-less.
Having both Mike and my mom visit meant so so much to me, both in different ways that I won't go into now, but the whole experience has left me with a definite longing for home. Am making no decisions yet, but I've definitely got my hands and head full of conflicting feelings. We'll see where this all leads.
I had a wonderful time with my visitors, and I'll go into way more detail in a later post. But here are some photos to tease you:
Mom, me, my flatmate Stephen, his partner Shaun

Mom and me on Cuba Street


Mike and I at top of Cable Car Lane (with Wellington Harbour in the background)



Mike and Mom at dinner

No comments: