Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Auf Wiedersehen!

(me, Britta, Jessica, Caroline in Oz 2006)



We're off for Germany tomorrow!


The tentative plan is to stay in Bonn from Thursday thru Sunday, as the main reason for our visit is Britta's wedding, which is on Saturday. We then travel to Heidelberg and leave Tuesday to boat up the Rhine to Koblenz, winding back up that night in Bonn. Wednesday morning we fly back to NY.


Am so looking forward to sharing Britta and Philipp's special day (Hi Britta!), and Mike and I are so flattered that we were invited.


Additionally, it'll be a fun little reunion of all the girls from my Australia trip, as both Caroline and Jessica will both be at the wedding.


Finally, Mike and I need a vacation, and this should be a great time in a wonderful country that neither of us has yet explored, yet we've already found the people to be warm and welcoming.


Can't wait!!!





(me, Britta, Jessica)




(Britta and friend)








No comments: