Sunday, August 05, 2007

Yankees

Hokay, it's been a ridiculously long time since I've posted here, and I'm sorry for that. Not that I really expect many people to read this, but for those few of you who do, thanks and sorry. More than anything, posting on this thing was an awesome form of discipline that I sorely needed...and apparently need again!
Now that I have a little more time on my hands at work (shhhh! Don't tell!) I will hopefully be able to get back into the swing of this and maybe offer something to the blogosphere.
Mike and are I leaving for Germany on Wednesday evening for my friend Britta's wedding. We're psyched and panicked, as of course there's tons of last-minute stuff to do beforehand. But I'm trying to be uncharacteristically zen and have faith that it will get done and panicking about it won't get it done sooner.
Anyhoo! We'll hopefully have tons of photos from that trip.
In the meantime, we were lucky enough to score Yankee tickets from a Mr. Bill Cosby a few weeks ago, and although it wasn't the game where A-Rod scored his 500th homerun, it was the game were the team tied their all-time homerun record of 8 homeruns in a game. We made history!
Granted, I know very little about the game...but we still had tons of fun. We were right close to the field; so close, in fact, that were were about 10 rows behind the Chicago White Sox dugout. Wheeee!!!
Here are photos, as well as a couple of videos from Mike's cell phone of some of the homeruns:























No comments: